Vinyban™ Vacuum Press Film (BHS Film)
Surface cosmetics for building materials
- Good base material vacuum press mold processing
- Little shrinkage after vacuum press mold processing
- Easy transition to base material
- Surface transfer (vacuum)
Housing interiors: System kitchens, doors, sideboards, etc.
Furniture: Tables, cabinets, etc.
All measurement samples are made by laminating 0.1-mm films.
- Heat shrinkage resistance: After bonding together a film and MDF by vacuum pressing, diagonal cuts were made in the film with a cutter. After leaving the film in a 60°C oven for 24 hours, the shrinkage in the edge area and the opening in the corner area were measured.
- Creeping property: A sample (25-mm width, 100-mm reference line) was elongated up to 200 mm at 60°C using a tensile tester and was released. After leaving it to stand for five minutes, the shrinkage was measured.
- Flex temperature: JIS-K-6734 (Clash-Berg test)
- The values are actual measurements and are not specifications.
- Tokyo: (03) 6369-2108
- Kansai: (078) 304-2030